LOTS TO KEEP TRACK OF...
By mark rogers
August 13, 2012
So to help you impress your friends, girlfriends, wives, kids and neighbors...here they are:
- Penn State - Bill O'Brien: I think everyone is up to speed on why this change was made.
- Ohio State - Urban Meyer: yet another change cloaked in controversy
- Arkansas - John Smith: yet another change due to ill-advised actions from an adult
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona: because the Michigan test didn't work.
- Mike Leach - Washington State: at least it'll make the Cougars be linked with some hilarious post-game press conferences.
- UMass - Charley Molnar: former ND assistant.
- Kansas - Charlie Weiss: they like 'em with plenty of girth up in Kansas.
- Akron - Terry Bowden: after 19 years out of coaching...intriguing.
- Texas A&M - Kevin Sumlin: did great things at UH but now has to face the SEC.
- Arkansas State - Gus Malzahn
- Paul Chryst - Pittsburgh: long-time Wisconsin assistant.
- Rutgers - Kyle Flood: Schiano says bye-bye for the NFL.
- Memphis - Justin Fuente: former TCU assistant.
- Toledo - Matt Campbell: assistant at ... Toledo.
- Illinois - Tim Beckman: left Toledo.
- North Carolina - Larry Fedora: former Southern Miss coach.
- UCLA - Jim Mora
- Arizona State - Todd Graham: who went to Pitt for just a year, where will he be next year?
- Ole Miss - Hugh Freeze: left Arakansas State where Malzahn ended up.
- Colorado State - Jim McElwain: former 'Bama OC.
- Florida Atlantic - Carl Pelini
- Fresno State - Tim DeRuyter
- Hawaii - Norm Chow: long-time USC assistant and Tennessee Titans OC
- Houston - Tony Levine
- New Mexico - Bob Davie: out of the studio, into the worst program in college football.
- Southern Miss - Ellis Johnson
- Tulane - Curtis Johnson
- UAB - Garrick McGee
And that makes 28. Memorize them. Dwell on them. Know them.
We're just days away from college football season.
« LOOK OUT FOR PERMIAN IN 2012
OBSERVATIONS FROM FIRST WEEK OF ACU CAMP »